Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
There may be links on our website that lead to third-party websites or services. If you click on these links, your data may be collected and shared by those third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the policies of other sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all sites that you visit.
Please send any questions about this policy to us through our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.