We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Description of the specific location of the allegedly infringing material on the website.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material identified in the complaint has not been authorized for use by you (the copyright owner), your agent, or the law.
- A statement made by you that the information you have submitted in your notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner of the work, or an agent for the owner of the work, that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Please note that if you do not comply with all the requirements listed above, your DMCA Notice may not be effective, and in this case no action will be taken.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information by way of our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.